Helix Podcast S2E8 – Vade In Pace
Welcome to the Helix Podcast, a fan podcast that dives deep into the SyFy series “Helix.” This week Michael loses it, Sister Amy steps up her game, and there are some folks visit St. Germain. Join us as we talk about Helix Season 2 Episode 8: “Vade In Pace.”
***Warning: Spoilers Ahead!***
— Antonin I. Pribetić (@APribetic) March 10, 2015
— R. K. Bentley (@rkbentley) February 15, 2015
Worst dad of the year goes to Brother Michael #Helix Even Hatake was a better daddy
— Helixr Horde (@Helixr_Horde) February 14, 2015
This is Day 8 and Day 10,958
- Amy kicks up her boots and chills at the head honch desk
- Sarah realizes the womb isn’t needed
- Michael loses his mind and his head
- Secret islands and it spreads
- Mycotics heal good, real good
- Ilaria Corporation
- Not Ilaria, but Coast Guard comes to St. Germain.
- “The Fellowship”
- They are all dead, other than Amy and her goon squad led by Brother Creepy Curly, Landry.
- Amy tricks Michael and coup! there she is.
- Amy puts Brother Michael’s photo on the wall.
- Amy has taken Sarah’s baby and it is growing in some uber bio mess.
- Also, that baby is creepy!
- The Doctors
- Sarah finds out what happened to her baby – Tim: still maintains that is Caleb.
- Kyle uncovers Michael’s family tree.
- Sarah confides her immortality to Kyle.
- Alan discovers the Yellow Vector Mycotic that attacked Peter and Sarah over 5 days ago is still alive – until the Coast Guard sentries shot him dead again. They suspect if he survived there must be something helping fight the virus on the island. Tree sap pollen?
- Peter and Anne go ga ga for each other. Happiness in misery.
- The Mycotic disease is spreading to nearby “uncharted” islands accelerating the Coast Guard’s plan to extract the CDC doctors.
- Ilaria Corporation
- Julia uncovers Michael entombed in the Oubliette.
- Caleb makes a dramatic and timely reappearance to help naive Julia from cliff diving accident.
Big Burning questions of the week
- Will ILARIA goon squad show up to fight Coast Guard?
- Where is Hatake?
- Where is Balleseros?
- Is Balleseros out there working with Hatake to replicate the cure for Narvik-C?
- Can Sarah actually pass on immortality or is it “her mission” to stop new immortality from happening?
- What is up with so many different viruses? Narvik-C, Yellow Vector Micotics, and “immortal killer” TMX7??
- Repeat: Does Alan engineer TMX7 to kill immortals based on Micotic Virus?
- If Amy becomes immortal, will she become an evil despot like Michael?
- Why would Amy’s fellowship follow her over Michael?
- Why would Amy feature Michael’s name on a cap stone on his living tomb?
- How does Amy plan to get off the island?
- Brother Michael… Vade In Pace (Go In Peace)
- A couple of Mycotics
“Plow Under” by the Almanac Singers
Check out our Helix Playlist on Spotify!
Interact and Spread The Virus!
Let us know what you think about this episode of the Helix Podcast, as well as the “Vade In Pace” episode of Helix! There are several ways to interact with us!
- Leave us a comment, question, or suggestion below
- Leave us a listener voicemail by clicking the button at the top right of this screen. We may use your voicemail on the show!
- Send an email to: feedback [at] helixpodcast [dot] com
- Follow @helixpodcast on Twitter! Also be sure to use hashtag #helix
- Yes we have a tumblr! We cool! Check out (you guessed it) helixpodcast.tumblr.com and be sure to send us your neat quotes, favorite gifs, fan art, memes and more using the submit button. Look for cool show stuff using tag “helix syfy” on tumblr.