Helix Podcast S2E7 – Cross Pollination
Welcome to the Helix Podcast, a fan podcast that dives deep into the SyFy series “Helix.” This week the plot thickens and Michael takes drastic measures with his flock. Join us as we talk about Helix Season 2 Episode 7: “Cross Pollination.”
***Warning: Spoilers Ahead!***
- Interdimensional Dave’s take on this week’s episode: http://interdimensional-dave.blogspot.com/2015/03/helix-cross-pollination.html
— Hilary (@atheneblue) March 3, 2015
- Denise: My theory is that St. Germain is exile island for immortals who don’t play nice in the Illaria sandbox. My question is this…Could Jordan’s baby survive outside the womb since it is technically an immortal and could there be a way to age the baby?
This is Day 7
- Alan comes clean
- Amy gets put in the corner
- Peter and Anne get comfy in Ratville (are we shipping?)
- Michael is a jealous gentleman, and he likes to talk to paintings.
- Sometimes it’s not a good idea to drink the Kool-aid
- Ilaria Corporation
- Mlle.Durant tells Michael’s origin story to Julia.
- Michael’s plan has been to create a society where only he can procreate and all other men are infertile – so that he can find a way to father an immortal child.
- Julia decides she has to go to the island.
- “The Fellowship”
- Olivia and others are hiding the infected
- The non-infected ones drink Michael’s concoction of the heart-stopping Monks Hood plant. Anne calls it a ‘Thinning’ – decision made to thin the fellowship slate clean and start over.
- Amy rebels against Michael and she is locked up in the botany lab
- The Doctors
- Sarah’s baby is gone
- Alan remembers some of what happened and confides in Sarah
- Sarah flips out
- 83 Mycotics and they only can account for 4
- Kyle opts to keep Amy in the lockbox with the crazy plants
Big Burning questions of the week
- Did Alan harvest the baby and give it to Sister Amy?
- Could you get behind Michael’s plan for shepherding the flock?
- Is Peter’s plan to infiltrate Michael’s fellowship in order to foil his plan for Ilaria?
- What can Balleseros do with one dose of the Narvik cure?
- Why is Balleseros not helping humanity, or is he truly selfish?
- Why the hell do they put people in the credits that aren’t in an episode one week, and then don’t list them the next week? Is this intentional?
- We still have no idea what the teeth thing is… as well as the deal with the eyes, and the skulls. Theory: The skulls are all the young boys on the island…
- What is Sarah’s mission?
- Will Amy have to endure the planting?
- Will the timelines converge?
- A large portion of the fellowship. 50 or so?
Interact and Spread The Virus!
Let us know what you think about this episode of the Helix Podcast, as well as the “Cross Pollination” episode of Helix! There are several ways to interact with us!
- Leave us a comment, question, or suggestion below
- Leave us a listener voicemail by clicking the button at the top right of this screen. We may use your voicemail on the show!
- Send an email to: feedback [at] helixpodcast [dot] com
- Follow @helixpodcast on Twitter! Also be sure to use hashtag #helix
- Yes we have a tumblr! We cool! Check out (you guessed it) helixpodcast.tumblr.com and be sure to send us your neat quotes, favorite gifs, fan art, memes and more using the submit button. Look for cool show stuff using tag “helix syfy” on tumblr.